Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This case is great and matches the description exactly as described. The kickstand is not exactly the strongest and I probably wont use that much but the clip on the swivel case is Extremely sturdy and I have been able to use it to mount to my car vents and other things to avoid having to purchase a mount for my phone in the car.  The outside case also works well with any other case you have on the Note 5 so you are not limited to just using it with the provided inside case.  The only backdraw to the outside cover with the clip is that you can not access the camera quickly and just keep it in the clip at all times.  Over all this product is great and sturdy and I will use the outside portion alot especially in my car to hold my phone up to see.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013Q19CXA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment