Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The case fit perfect and is very sturdy. It looks exactly like the picture and is clear in color and the fit is better than any other case I have had. .  The clear part is great i find my phone easier and i just live the durability of this case.  I got this case for my son's phone because he always has problems with dropping and breaking his phones.  He recently had a hard hybrid 3 piece case so i was worried this one wouldn't compare, but I love this one and I replaced his old one with this one because it was much more sturdy.  The clear plastic makes the phone easier to find and all cords to charge or headphones fit much better in this one than other cases that I would have to open up to use the headset. [[ASIN:B00V9QGFJO Galaxy S6 Case : Stalion® [Hybrid Bumper Series] Shockproof Impact Resistance (Diamond Clear)[Lifetime Warranty] Ultra Slim Fit with Diamond Clear Back + Raised Edges for Protection (for Samsung Galaxy S6 ONLY)]

No comments:

Post a Comment